Orders Terms & Conditions
- Payment for any order must be made upfront and must reflect in our account before we process the order.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- All orders received by 1 pm will be processed the same day and dispatched the following working day on condition that payment reflects in the bank account.
- Orders placed after 1 pm will be dispatched within 24-48hrs provided that it falls on a working day, and that payment reflects in the bank account.
General Delivery Times
- Gauteng: 1 to 3 working days
- Western Cape: 2 to 4 working days
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 2 to 4 working days
- All other areas: 2 to 5 working days
Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day
General Delivery Info
- We do not deliver to Postal Boxes as our service includes delivery via courier (Door to Door)
- Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
- Our couriers don’t give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively the goods will be returned
- Should no one accept the delivery first time around, a second delivery attempt will be arranged at a charge of R99
- Orders are processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our bank account (business hours)
Collecting Orders Warehouse
Collecting Orders Office
- Same Day Collection from the warehouse in Midrand or Woodmead depending on products and only on selected products on condition that payment reflects in the bank account.
- Please check with us to confirm that the product you are ordering is available for Same Day Collection.
- For security reasons we do not keep any stock at our premises, you can only collect from us after we receive the item from the warehouse.
- You can collect from our office only if you have received " Ready for Collection "email.
- It takes one working day for the warehouse to delivery the item to us, on condition that payment reflects in the bank account
- We do not deliver outside the borders of South Africa, but you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us once an arrangement has been made - applicable to international customers only
- Pc Link Computers is not a registered exporter and therefore do not deliver goods outside the borders of South Africa. All invoices will carry a charge of 14% VAT
Track & Trace Parcel
Returns & Warranty
- All goods sold by Pc Link Computers carry a minimum of 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Pc Link Computers will repair, replace or refund any product deemed to be faulty if reported within 7 days after acceptance of goods
- Manufacturers must be contacted directly for warranty queries after 7 days of acceptance of goods
- Pc Link Computers does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before placing orders.
- Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedures